By Dr A. O. Akoria
Welcome to the FOURTH month of the year.
The book of Ezekiel started with the opening of the heavens for Prophet Ezekiel to see the visions of God. This happened on the fifth day of the FOURTH month. As you enter the FOURTH month of this year, may heaven open for you to see visions and revelations of God. May you encounter an open heaven this April, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. The Bible says:
Ezekiel 1:1 (KJV)
Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the FOURTH month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.
Jehovah shall surprise you this FOURTH month of the year. You will see deep and secret things that will change your life for good, in the name of Jesus.
SAY: O Lord, open the heavens and bring me to a fresh understanding and visions of God this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Everything that has been working against your ability to access and enjoy the benefits of open heaven shall expire by fire, in this FOURTH month of the year.
When you read through the Bible you will find that the number FOUR is a symbolic number. It is prophetic and reveals a lot of mysteries of the kingdom.
There are many things that make the number FOUR interesting to consider. For example:
Just as the altar (heart of worship) has FOUR corners, the heart of man has FOUR chambers.
From the hour of 6 pm to 6 am, there are FOUR watches or devotional period made up of three hours each. Prayer schedules are usually in watches. The Bible says:
Lament. 2:19 (KJV)
Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.
Luke 12:38 (KJV)
And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
Matthew 14:25 (KJV)
And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
The FOURTH world refers to those who have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour. They are known as people belonging to the FOURTH world.
The clothes of Jesus were torn into FOUR parts and shared among FOUR soldiers.
John 19:23 (KJV)
Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.
Greetings for each day are made in FOUR ways: Good morning; Good afternoon; Good evening, and Good night.
A Curse travels for three or FOUR generations before it expires, except someone does something to renew it. The Bible says:
Exodus 20:5 (KJV)
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
There are FOUR spirits or living creatures that stand before the throne of God ready to go on assignment.
Zech. 6:5 (Living)
He replied, “These are the four heavenly spirits who stand before the Lord of all the earth; they are going out to do his work.
Ezekiel 1:5 (KJV)
Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
There are FOUR winds blowing from the FOUR corners of the earth, viz: East wind, West wind, North wind and South wind.
Rev. 7:1 (KJV)
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
Daniel 7:2 (KJV)
Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
WHAT THE NUMBER FOUR STANDS FOR
1. The number FOUR is a cardinal number. It denotes the number of elements in creation. For instance, God created the FOUR elements of the world for FOUR days before going on to furnish it for people to dwell in it. After God created the FOUR elements of the universe (the earth, fire, air and water), He furnished it on the fifth day and peopled it on the sixth day. He then rested on the seventh day.
2. FOUR is a number that gives direction, focus and location to people. It zones things or places. For example, the east, west, north and south are FOUR universally accepted locations or directions that give focus to humanity.
It is my prayer that in this FOURTH month of the year, God will give you focus and direction. He will guide you to where good things are waiting for you, in Jesus name.
3. It is a number of strength and reinforcement. For instance, when the FOUR corners of the house where the children of Job were feasting were smitten, the entire building collapsed. The Bible says:
Job 1:19 (KJV)
And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
Builders strengthen and reinforce their buildings in FOUR corners to avoid disaster.
FOUR is a number of strong, solid and stable foundations. It is a number of building a strong foundation or base.
In this FOURTH month, God will reinforce and strengthen your foundation in Jesus name.
4. FOUR stands for completeness, wholeness and fullness. For instance, a full day is made up of morning, afternoon, evening and night.
May you enjoy the fullness and completeness of this FOURTH month of the year, in Jesus name. You will enjoy life in full this April by the power of Elshaddai God. No good thing shall be missing from the divine package of Jehovah Jireh for you this month, in Jesus name.
5. It is a number of help from above. The FOURTH man in the fire of Nebuchadnezzar showed up to be with the three Hebrew children cast into the burning fiery furnace. He showed up to help them. Jehovah will send the same help to you in this FOURTH month of the year. The Bible says:
Isaiah 43:2 (KJV)
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Daniel 3:24-25 (KJV)
Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.  He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
When the disciples of Jesus were in trouble in the sea, He (Jesus) showed up in the FOURTH watch of the night. The Bible says:
Mark 6:48 (KJV)
And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them.
This month, whether in the land, sea and air, you will receive divine intervention from above in the name of Jesus.
The number FOUR is a number of divine intervention. Lazarus was FOUR days dead and buried in the grave. By this time he was already decomposed and stinking in the grave; but Jesus stepped in and brought him back to life. The Bible says:
John 11:17 (KJV)
Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.
John 11:43-44 (KJV)
And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.  And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
My prayer for you this month is that, this same Jesus, who is the resurrection and the life, shall overthrow every graveyard battle mounted against your life and broke the power of the grave that is holding you bound, in Jesus name.
6. FOUR is a number of warfare. It is a number of attacks and counter attacks. If you read through the Bible you will find attacks coming from FOUR sides and battles being waged by FOUR armies. For instance, the Bible speaks of FOUR carpenters of God confronting the FOUR horns of the Gentiles. The Bible says:
Zech. 1:18-21 (KJV)
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns.  And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.  And the Lord shewed me four carpenters.  Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.
The Prophet Joel also talked of the FOUR great army of devourers and wasters that God would deliver and restore His people from. The Bible says:
Joel 2:25 (KJV)
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Daniel 7:2-3, 17-18 (KJV)
Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.  And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.  These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.  But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
Every band of evil army raging after your life this month, shall be overthrown in Jesus name.
When they raise a sacrifice at FOUR road junctions against you, all the enemy is doing is to summon evil forces from the FOUR corners of the world to fight and frustrates you. But, I know, Jehovah shall help you fight and win all your battles this month in Jesus name. Every evil sacrifice raised at road junctions against you this month shall backfire by fire. Read Rev. 7:1; 9:13-16; Zech 6:1-5; Judges 9:34 for more understanding.
7. FOUR is a number of restoration. Hence the Bible speaks of fourfold restoration or restitution. It says:
2 Samuel 12:6 (KJV)
And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
Luke 19:8 (KJV)
And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
8. It is a number of refreshing. For instance, God refreshed the Garden of Eden by putting a river that parted into FOUR heads in Gen. 2:10-14.
Genesis 2:10-14 (KJV)
And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.  The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;  And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.  And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.  And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
May God plant you in a refreshing place this month in Jesus name. May you be planted by the rivers of living water this month. Your life will not experience dryness this month in Jesus name.
9. FOUR is a number of stability and balancing. It takes FOUR to stabilize or keep a chair, table, car from rocking, rolling or collapsing. The number FOUR keeps everything in equilibrium. It balances a thing. Many things are stable and balanced by giving them FOUR legs. If one of the FOUR legs is bad or removed the table will fall towards the broken or bad side. The purpose of giving it FOUR legs is to stabilize it.
As you enter into the month of April, God will give to you whatever would make your life stable and balance in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. God will surely balance your life with favour and the good things of life. Your prayer should be, O Lord, evacuate rubbish out of my life and balance me with favour and the good things of life.
10. FOUR is a number of separation and diversity. Major separations that are made by men and God were done in FOUR parts. For instance the river that God used to refresh the Garden of Eden were parted in FOUR (Gen 2:10-14).
The world is separated along the line of FOUR. It is divided in FOUR blocks, viz: East, West, North and South.
Political parties or issues are also diversified along FOUR blocks. For instance, in Nigeria, political issues are based on the FOUR blocks. Those in the East see themselves as a different people from the other three blocks. So also the other blocks see themselves. However, in Nigeria we try to maintain unity in diversity.
This month, the God of heaven shall separate those who are troubling your life far from you in Jesus name. The Bible says:
Isaiah 49:19 (KJV)
For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.
11. FOUR is a number of universality. It is a symbol of the whole world made one. For instance, whenever you are speaking of FOUR blocks of the earth (i.e. East, West, North and South) you are talking of the totality or the universe as a whole.
Rev. 7:1 (KJV)
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
The scripture above speaks of averting or withholding universal judgment.
The number FOUR shows that God has absolute control of the whole world since He can command the East, West, North and South, or the FOUR winds of the earth and they obey Him.
Zech. 6:5 (KJV)
And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.
In this FOURTH month of the year God will announce you round the whole world, for good. They will hear your name in the East, West, North and South. You are marked for greatness.
12. FOUR is a number of gathering together. It joins or puts together. It is a number of full release. The Bible speaks of bringing the saints or elects of God from the FOUR corners of the earth.
Matthew 24:31 (KJV)
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Mark 13:27 (KJV)
And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Isaiah 11:12 (KJV)
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 43:6-7 (KJV)
I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
13. FOUR is a dimensional number. It shows the full measure or dimension of an object. It shows the size of an object when we consider the length, breath, Height and Depth.
14. It is a number of God’s judgment. There are FOUR sore judgments of God. He uses these FOUR judgments whenever He is angry and wants to cut off man and beast from the earth (Ezekiel 14:13, 15, 17, 19; Rev 6:4-8). These are the sword, famine, noisome beasts and pestilence. The Bible says:
Ezekiel 14:21 (KJV)
For thus saith the Lord God; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
Jeremiah 15:2-3 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the Lord; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.  And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the Lord: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy.
He told Prophet Ezekiel to clap his hands and stamp his feet upon the ground to usher in these FOUR judgments in Ezekiel 6:11, 12.
Ezekiel 6:11-12 (KJV)
Thus saith the Lord God; Smite with thine hand, and stamp with thy foot, and say, Alas for all the evil abominations of the house of Israel! for they shall fall by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence.  He that is far off shall die of the pestilence; and he that is near shall fall by the sword; and he that remaineth and is besieged shall die by the famine: thus will I accomplish my fury upon them.
This month, as you clap your hands and stamp your feet on the ground to pray, all those unrepentant enemies of progress shall be cut off in the name of Jesus.
THE FOUR “I WILL”
God’s FOUR “I Will” to Abraham
Genesis 12:1-3 (KJV)
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I WILL shew thee:  And I WILL make of thee a great nation, and I WILL bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:  And I WILL bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
God’s FOUR “I Will” to Solomon
1 Chron. 22:9-10 (KJV)
Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I WILL give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I WILL give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.  He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I WILL be his father; and I WILL establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.
God’s FOUR “I Will” to Zerubbabel
Haggai 2:21-22 (KJV)
Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I WILL shake the heavens and the earth;  And I WILL overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I WILL destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I WILL overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother.
The FOUR “I Will” against Death and Destruction
Hosea 13:14 (KJV)
I WILL ransom them from the power of the grave; I WILL redeem them from death: O death, I WILL be thy plagues; O grave, I WILL be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
The FOUR “I Will” of Ahithophel against David
2 Samuel 17:1-3 (KJV)
Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now choose out twelve thousand men, and I WILL arise and pursue after David this night:  And I WILL come upon him while he is weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that are with him shall flee; and I WILL smite the king only:  And I WILL bring back all the people unto thee: the man whom thou seekest is as if all returned: so all the people shall be in peace.
The FOUR “I Will” of the Enemy
Exodus 15:9 (KJV)
The enemy said, I WILL pursue, I WILL overtake, I WILL divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I WILL draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them.
The FOUR Restoration “I Will”
Jeremiah 29:14 (KJV)
And I WILL be found of you, saith the Lord: and I WILL turn away your captivity, and I WILL gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I WILL bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.
BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER POINTS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL, 2017
1. Every negative pronouncement that has anchored me to failure at the edge of success, expire by fire.
2. Every criminal and regrettable report hanging over my head this month, expire by fire.
3. Every problem that is anchored to the iniquity of my father’s house, I wipe you out by blood and fire.
4. Power to rule and manifest! Come upon me now.
5. Every physical or spiritual problem that has held me to ransom for FOUR or forty days now, come out with your root and burn to ashes.
6. (Turn and face the FOUR corners of the earth and pray). Every battle from this quarter of the earth, die by fire.
7. Ancient of days! You are older than all my problem; by fire and thunder, wipe them out now.
8. Ancient of days! I demand fourfold restoration, in the name of Jesus.
9. FOURTH Man in the fire! Arise; deliver me this month by fire.
10. I speak to my legs! You must carry me to the FOUR corners of the world.
11. I command the wind and fire to chase and crush every enemy of my freedom.
12. Wind of fire! Arise; wipe out every challenger of my victory and success in life.
13. Holy Ghost! Arise; blow evil out of my way this month.
14. Wind of fire! Challenge my challengers in the FOUR corners of the world.
15. Holy Ghost! Arise; announce me for good in the FOUR corners of the world.
16. O Thou that changeth not! Arise; change every situation that held me down. I want a change by fire.
17. Troublers of my life! Your time is up; Jehovah shall fight and trouble you from the FOUR corners of the world.
18. Every strange spirit that is manipulating and controlling my life, clear out now by fire and the blood of Jesus.
19. Every troubler of my dreams and visions! Trouble yourselves and die.
20. Anyone occupying my seat! I wipe you out by the wind of the Holy Ghost.
21. Breakthrough from the FOUR corners of the earth! Locate me now.
22. Everyone waiting to hear the news of my death! Carry your load by fire.
23. By the power that called dry land from the water, I call back all my buried virtues.
24. Changer of time and seasons! Arise; change my situation this month.
25. Within the next FOUR days, all those who are mocking me shall see the finger of God in my life.
26. God of Solomon! Arise; let me witness dumbfounding breakthrough this month.
27. Fourfold miracle! Break forth in life this month.
28. Oil of God! Anoint me for fourfold rising this month.
29. FOURTH Man in the fire! Disgrace the fire of my household wickedness
30. I will not die in my old glory! This month Jehovah shall arise and do many new and good things in my life.
31. O Lord! Rubbish those who have vowed to rubbish my life this month.
32. My Father! Arise; bring me to the place of automatic open doors.
33. God of Solomon! Arise; bring me to the place of fullness of blessing.
34. God of Solomon! Over-answer my prayer and transfer me from scarcity to surplus.
35. God of Solomon! Do wonders without number in my life this month.
36. God of Job! Give me double for my troubles this month.
37. Every meal of sorrow that enemies have planned to feed me with this month, backfire by fire.
38. Heavy weight grace and favour! Come upon me now.
39. All my longtime friends that enemies have chased out of my life; come back to me now.
40. My present condition shall not be my final condition! Keys must change hands this month by fire.
41. Every power that has vowed to stop the hand of my clock this month; fall down and die.
42. Every dry wind blowing against me from the wilderness to make things hard for me this month, I fire back.
43. Anyone who is fasting and paying price in order to terminate my life or close my book; fall down and die.
44. I will not die with a fake and fragmented destiny. O Lord, manifest my original destiny by fire.
45. Any evil mask worn on my face in order to turn away helpers from my life, catch fire.
46. Every power that has vowed to convert me into a zombie this month, die.
47. Every dark personality circulating my name for death and destruction, die by fire.
48. My buried Lazarus! Wake up now by fire.
49. By the power of the East wind; O God arise, part my Red sea and bring me to the place of fullness of blessings.
50. I speak to the FOUR corners of the earth to release all my detained blessings this month.